RU | EN
June 23, 2017Ruscompozit Company presents paper at «Composites and Compounds 2017» Conference
June 23, 2017Paper titled «Plastics converting: import substitution, status and prospects» to be presented at «Plastics of Central Asia 2017» Forum
June 23, 2017Director of Salavatnefteorgsyntez R&D Center participates in working sessions of «Fuel Additives 2017» Conference
CREON Energy is the leading advisory firm in the oil, gas, petrochemical and related industries.
CREON Market Advisory Services
CREON Energy provides advisory services with focus on the following markets: hydrocarbons, monomers, plastics & plastics converting, agrochemicals & specialty chemicals. Our services are based on practical, accurate, up-to-date and exclusive market information, as well as expert opinions from leading industry specialists.
Market advisory services and research by CREON Energy:
• Continuous industry monitoring and analysis
• Customized market research on the single-client basis
• Direct access to technological innovation sources
• Annual industry reports
CREON Business Management Advisory Services
CREON Energy elaborates practical recommendations aimed at improving the business performance.
Business management advisory services by CREON Energy:
• In-depth assessment of business and identifying key problems
• Assisting with strategic and commercial decisions
• Supporting major capital investments and transactions
• Customized market and competitive analyses
• Government Relations (GR) advisory services
CREON Strategic Planning Advisory Services
CREON Energy supports clients in comprehensive strategic planning to unlock the long-term potential of their projects.
Strategic planning advisory services by CREON Energy:
• Capacity, cash flow, supply/demand analysis and forecast
• Enhanced cost analysis and price forecasting
• Assistance in locating EPC contractors and licensors
• Economic scenario forecasting
• Company analysis and corporate structure optimization
• Selecting the scope of activities and recommendations for production plan
• Identifying cross-border expansion opportunities to enter the new markets
• Strategies for special technology promotion