CREON Energy has the pleasure of inviting you to the Fourth International «Gas Condensate 2016» Conference.
Date: May 19, 2016
Venue: Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
Gas condensate has long left the category of byproduct of oil & gas production and has become a specific type of feedstock used in production of fuels and petrochemicals. In 2015, the output of gas condensate demonstrated record growth, while in 2016 the experts predict a soft decline. However, the market remains to be non-transparent, there is little information available, and the «Gas Condensate 2016» Conference is in fact a unique platform to discuss the important topics of the industry.
Solutions to the key challenges depend not only on rapidly changing external factors, but also on the co-operation between the main market players. These challenges include financing of upstream and downstream projects at new gas condensate fields; SGC supplies to consumers in local and international markets. We suggest that by joining efforts at the forthcoming Conference, the answers be elaborated to the following questions:
• What is the status and development prospects of the Russian gas condensate market?
• What are the implications of adopting the tax maneuver law?
• What impact has the co-operation of Russia with Asia-Pacific countries and the EurAsian Union on the local processing and on the geography of gas condensate export?
• What are the opportunities and challenges in implementation of current and future projects of unstable gas condensate processing?
• How to overcome the drawbacks of poor transport infrastructure?
• What is the future of industrial engineering with respect to imposed sectoral sanctions?
Participants of previous conferences include large global and Russian companies such as Bashneft, Belarusian Oil Company, Bogandinsky Refinery, EuroChem, Gazprom, Gazprom Export, Gazprom Neft, Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat, Gazprom Pererabotka, Geotransgaz, Impeksneftekhim, LENNIIHIMMASH, Lukoil, Nizhnekamskneftekhim, OZNA Management, Rosneft, Severneft Urengoy, Sibur, Surgut Perevalka, Tomskneftegazpererabotka, Tyumen Trade Holding etc.
We invite you to join the Conference. By taking part in the event, you will gain access to the most relevant and unbiased assessment of the market situation and elaborate on further development of your business.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 797-49-07
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Director: Olga Juravleva
, email email@example.com