CREON Energy has the pleasure of inviting you to the Ninth International «Motor Fuels 2017» Conference, held at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on April 11, 2017.
Stability in the Russian market of motor fuels may be delusive, as there are some negative trends that can be pointed out. The demand for traditional fuels continued to reduce in 2016. The reasons included economic slowdown, lower personal incomes, higher excise duty and growing gasoline and diesel prices.
2017 has more bad news to offer: Gazprom Neft Moscow Refinery and Slavneft-YANOS are planning outages. The refinery in Moscow will produce no gasoline at all in February and March. And although the company promises to build up stock, the situation is bound to affect the market. The shortage of fuel (call it market-driven or artificial) is probable, followed by the growth in prices.
In the current market situation, the traditional conference held by CREON Energy becomes the unique opportunity for all players to get together at one platform, to discuss the existing problems explicitly, and to elaborate solutions.
The following topics are offered for discussions at «Motor Fuels 2017» Conference:
- How will new taxation policy affect operations of oil companies?
- Changes in export and excise duties: how will it affect the market?
- Lower oil refining volumes in Russia: what are the reasons and implications for the market?
- How does economic crisis affect local demand for petroleum products?
- Is gasoline shortage possible in Russia?
- How will supply logistics change due to outages at largest oil refineries in the Central Federal District?
- What are the ways to monitor and regulate the fuel components market in order to prevent seasonal shortage, counterfeiting, price-fixing and market monopolization?
- Consumption of alternative fuels (LPG, LNG, CNG, SLF) in terms of economic feasibility of these projects and government support: fake or reality?
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88, +7 (495) 797-49-07 or e-mail: email@example.com
Conference Director: Anna Yagudina, email Anna.Yagudina@creonenergy.ru