CREON Energy has the pleasure of inviting you to the Seventh International «Industrial Gases 2017» Conference.
Date: May 25, 2017
Venue: Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
The industrial gases market was steadily growing over recent years, though the current situation indicates stagnation. Lower market activity in general, weaker demand in metallurgical and electric power industries, reflect the difficulties in the global economy. As a result, the largest market players are consolidating. What strategy will be chosen by the new leaders, and how will this affect the Russian market?
At present, when the industry is still stable, it is important to understand that the time for conservative policies is over. There is a need for application of advanced technologies, elaboration of new solutions, and investing in own R&D. The explosive development of new technologies and their application in various areas is inevitable, and the only chance to win the niche in the industry is to keep up with the times.
The following topics will be discussed at the Conference:
• Russian market: what will the current uncertainty be followed by?
• Industrial and Medical Gases Producers Association: what are the results of the year?
• Interim results of activities of Gas Cylinders Subgroup (TR TS 032) at Rostekhnadzor
• Neon prices: what provoked the surge last year?
• Realization of new on-site projects
• High-purity gas products for Russian microelectronic industry: challenges and opportunities
• Hydrogen-fueled cars: international experience.
• Pharmaceutical sector: development outlook for in-home medical care.
Participants of previous conferences include Acron, Air Liquide, Air Products, Chrom, Cryogen, Cryogenmash, Evraz Holding, Exiton Group, Gazprom Export, Gazprom Gazenergoset, Geliymash, Kislorodmontazh, KrioTrans, KuibyshevAzot, Kurchatov Institute, Linde Gas, Lukoil, MAN, MedGazService, Nefteyuganskpromservis, Nevinnomyssiky Azot, Omskneftekhimproekt (ONHP), PepsiCo, Provita, Pskovtehgaz, SDS Azot, SIAD, Sibur, Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine, TechGas TK, TEK Mosenergo, TMK, United Heavy Machinery Plants, UOP, Uralcryomash, Volgograd Oxygen Plant etc.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88, +7 (495) 797-49-07 or e-mail: email@example.com
Conference Director: Irina Petrova, email firstname.lastname@example.org, +7(926) 521-41-43