PVC. Results of the Year 2017
INVENTRA has the pleasure of inviting you to the Fifteenth International «PVC. Results of the Year 2017» Conference.
Date: December 1, 2017
Venue: Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
The Russian PVC market is declining despite the fact that the domestic demand is almost fully met by local producers now, and the feedstock import is lower. The main and traditional PVC application segments, which are construction and infrastructure, are still in decline, too.
Lower consumer demand and higher production costs for Russian PVC converting companies are posing a problem. However, is the situation that bad? After all, there are plenty of promising segments in the market, and the challenge is to choose the proper target application for converting. What are the sectors of PVC consumption not affected by the crisis of demand? Are there application areas that will grow in future? These are the key topics for the forthcoming Conference.
Besides, lobbying of the aluminum profile continues in Russia. There is practically neither maintenance network nor production lines in Russia, but the likelihood of appropriate changes at the legislative level still exists. How can this affect the PVC market, and is there a threat that a well-known conflict scenario in the PET bottle market will be replicated?
The following topics will be discussed at «PVC. Results of the Year 2017» Conference:
• Russian and global PVC markets
• PVC production volumes and structure
• Market capacity and demand trends
• Imports volumes and structure
• Price situation in the Russian and foreign PVC markets
• Overview and development outlook for the main segments of PVC resin consumption
• Development of new PVC converting products and opportunities to expand application areas
• Investment attractiveness of various PVC converting segments
• Production diversification: rationale and risks
The annual PVC conference consolidates the representatives of the entire industry, including producers and major converters that provide up to 80% of the total demand for PVC resin in Russia, trading and distribution, investment and engineering companies.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88, +7 (495) 797-49-07 or e-mail: email@example.com
Conference Director: Maria Kryukova, email firstname.lastname@example.org