CREON Chemicals has the pleasure of inviting you to the Thirteenth International «Methanol 2018» Conference. The two-day event will be held in Moscow at the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski:
May 22: Opening cocktail and Boat Trip along the Moscow River for informal networking
May 23: Full-day Conference with speaker presentations and discussions on the Methanol market
The Russian Methanol market is actively growing by 6-8% per annum. The operation rates of MeOH production facilities are almost at maximum. The ‘new breath’ is needed in the industry, which can only be brought by emergence of new producers. At present, such plans exist only on paper.
The Conference will exclusively feature the complete overview of all announced projects for Methanol production in Russia and the CIS countries. The study prepared by analytical department of CREON contains information on all changes in the market over the past year, as well as the adjusted plans of companies to launch new production.
The following topics will be discussed at the event:
- What is the global Methanol market situation?
- What is the development outlook for the Russian MeOH market?
- How realistic are the announced projects for production and processing of Methanol in the Russian Federation?
- Which advanced technologies and technical solutions will increase the efficiency of Methanol production?
- Methanol consuming industries: current situation, trends, opportunities.
Participants of «Methanol 2018» Conference include Russian and international Methanol producers, leading engineering companies and equipment suppliers, representatives of consuming industries and scientific organizations. We invite you to join the Conference participants to discuss the key issues of the industry.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Conference Director: Olga Juravleva, email firstname.lastname@example.org