CREON Chemicals has a pleasure of inviting you to the Thirteenth International «Methanol 2018» Conference. The two-day event will be held in Moscow at the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski:
- May 22 - official opening and motor boat trip along the Moscow River for networking in;
- May 23 – presentations by the speakers and discussion of the main issues of methanol market.
The Russian methanol market demonstrates active development by annual growth of 6-8%. The capacity utilization for the production of methyl alcohol has come close to the maximum. Only the new producers, which until now exist only on paper, will be able to «revive» the industry.
The complete overview of all announced projects for the methanol production in Russia and CIS countries will be exclusively presented at the conference. Report prepared by analytical department of CREON contains information on all changes in the market over the past year, as well as the adjusted plans of companies for the construction of new production sites.
Issues for discussion at the event:
- What are the realities of the global methanol market?
- What are the prospects for the development of the Russian methyl alcohol market?
- How realistic are the declared projects for the production and methanol processing in the Russian Federation?
- What advanced technologies and technical solutions will increase the efficiency of methanol production?
- Development of methanol consuming industries: current situation, trends, opportunities.
Among the participants of «Methanol 2018» Сonference are the Russian and foreign methanol producers, leading engineering companies and equipment suppliers, representatives of consuming industries and scientific organizations. We invite you to join the conference participates to discuss the industry's key issues.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Conference Director: Olga Juravleva, email firstname.lastname@example.org