CREON Energy has the pleasure of inviting you to the Fourth International «Gas Cylinders. Results of the Year 2018» Conference. The event is held at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on November 20, 2018.
The Conference is the only event in Russia entirely devoted to the gas cylinders market. Annually, the key market players and industry experts get together at Creon’s independent platform in order to summarize the results, share forecasts, announce and discuss new projects. This goes along with the productive dialogue between the business community and the representatives of government bodies.
The key Conference topics include:
- Analysis of the Russian gas cylinders market.
- Import supplies of cylinders and compliance with the requirements adopted in the Russian Federation. Service life.
- Introduction of cylinders ownership principle. Park renewal.
- Measures to ensure timely technical examination of CNG cylinders installed in transport vehicles.
- Establishment of integrated record and control system to ensure safe technical condition of cylinders.
- Development of regulatory framework for inventory, production, filling, transportation, storage and operation of LPG cylinders. Creation of the working group.
- Implementation of previously announced projects.
Participants of previous conferences include Air Liquide, Air Products, BKB Cavagna Group, Centrgaz, Chelyabinsk Pipe-Rolling Plant (ChelPipe), Cryogen, DPO Plastik, EMERCOM of Russia, Eurocylinder Systems, Europa Uno Trade, Fargaz Rus, Gazprom Gazenergoset, Hexagon Composites Rus, Horst Group, Hyosung Corporation, Integrated Gas Technologies, Linde Gas Rus, Ministry of Energy of Moscow Region, Mosenergo, NII KM, Novogrudok Gas Equipment Plant, Orsk Machine-Building Plant, Pervouralsk New Pipe Plant, Pozhtekhnika, Recoma Group, Rev and Partners, RosNITI, Rosstandart, Russian Cylinders, Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine, Sofrino-Gaz, TMK, UralOxygen, Vitkovice Cylinders, Worthington etc.