CREON Chemicals has the pleasure of inviting you to the International «Rare-Earth Metals 2019» Conference. The event is held at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on March 28.
Rare-earth metals (REM) are strategically important and play considerable role in the technological development of the country. Russian Federation has significant reserves of REM mainly in the maiden fields of Eastern Siberia. Severe climate conditions and associated challenges of production determine the high capital costs to develop them.
The Russian market of REM is import-dependent and characterized by low levels of production and consumption. In 2013, the government adopted the subprogram titled «Development of rare and rare-earth metals industry»: the state budget is financing preliminary studies at several objects, and attempts are made to launch local production base. We suggest that the interim results be summarized and that the further development vector be outlined at the «Rare-Earth Metals 2019» Conference.
The key Conference topics include:
• What is the situation in the Russian REM market, and what is the development outlook?
• How to bring financing to the projects?
• What should the government support be in production and processing of REM?
• Is it still possible to reduce the technological gap in the industry?
• How to launch REM separation facilities?
• Is it possible to enter the global market?
We invite all the interested players in the REM market to participate in the Conference, as only by joint efforts can the effective development be achieved.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Director: Olga Juravleva, email email@example.com